Passionate about Sensory Processing Disorder? Have great organizational skills? Love finding new sensory-friendly products? We want you!
The SPD Blogger Network is growing at an exciting rate – and is expanding its team! We are hiring for a Review Editor. This is a stricly volunteer position (unless we get some awesome grant and make millions – then I am happy to pay you!), which averages approximately 5 hours a week. Here are the details:
- Work with Hartley to find new companies/products to review/giveaway
- Act as a liason between companies and the SPDBN
- Assign a writer to new product/book reviews
- Follow up with the reviewer to ensure all deadlines are met
- Manage the review calendar- plan ahead
- Schedule all review/giveaway posts
- Manage giveaway entries via Google Docs (easy to learn; will teach you)
- Choose and announce the winner(s)
- Communicate review stats to the company
Qualifications (a combination of some or all of these):
- Available to volunteer a minimum of 5 hours a week (all email/computer time that fits your schedule)
- Previous review work (on your own blog or elsewhere)
- Writing experience (on your own blog, the SPDBN or elsewhere)
- Previous project management skills (at work, at home, wherever)
- Self Motivated
- Team Player
- SPDBN contributor preferred
- Parent of a child with sensory issues required
If this sounds like you, please send an email to Hartley Steiner at firstname.lastname@example.org communicating why you would be the ideal fit for this position! Please include links or attachments as you see fit – previous writing work, blog reviews, resume, whatever you feel makes you the best candidate, let us know!
Applications will be taken until the position is filled.
Looking forward to welcoming our new Review Editor soon!
Thank you for making this community great!
Hartley & Alysia